Sunday, January 31, 2010

Moving

Okay....So recently...as in two weeks ago I took it upon myself to move myself and my three children into a bigger, roomier home. Sounds great, right? Ha ha ha. Only problem is that I live in Indiana and it is January. LOL Move was made and I'm still unpacking but it seems like everytime I move it is in the winter, which means snow, sleet, ice and wet. And despite all of that I have the best friends in the world who love me and help me!
My blog will officially start tomorrow. Not sure what random thought or event from my life I will share with you yet but rest assured there will be something. Maybe one of my numerous dating disaster stories...Or one of the million crazy things my girlfriends and I have done. I'll think of something.

Until then...enjoy your Sunday!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment