Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Bride Quartet

This is a new series by Nora Roberts and I love it. Of course Ms. Roberts is one of my favorite authors anyway and I read most of her stuff, though not all. I've red the first two books in this series and just love it. I love the concept of four girlfriends building and creating a business together. I love the bonds they have and the men they love. And if you've read either of the first two books, then I am dying for Parker's story.
Vision in White is the first story and a great introduction to this new series. I love Mac and Carter and it was great to see their story play out. I just finished Bed of Roses and felt the same way about Emma and Jack. Now I have to wait until May to get the third book which is Laurel's story...who and I can't wait to see how she gets her man!
Nora Roberts is a goddess when it comes to romance novels and this new series will be another hit for her.
Until May I've moved on to the latest Heather Graham book (another of my favorite authors) which is called Nightwalker. It seems good so far. I'll let you know my take as soon as I finish it.
Hoping to get some shopping in today to include the latest Nauti book from Lora Leigh and the latest fighter book by Lori Foster! With these it will be a good bit of reading!

Hope you are reading a great book!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment