Monday, February 1, 2010

A Dating Game

So recently one of my friends set me up. For the record this would be time number three for her to do this. Number one was a playboy who thought an erotica writer would make a good booty call. LOL Not happening! Number two was a great guy but drank like a fish. As I'm not a big drinker at all this did not work for me. Which brings me to number three.
We met and headed out to dinner. He is tall and not bad looking. He is polite and attentive. I start to think this could go very well. Maybe the third time is the charm. Then we sit down to dinner. He begins to tell me every little thing that is wrong with him from his bad knee to the slipped disc in his back to the weight he has put on since he developed glandular problems. He weighs himself daily, sometimes more than once. He won't go out of the house looking anything but perfect.
So now I find myself watching his mannerisms and really noticing how feminine some of them are. He is 45 and has never been married. I jokingly asked him what was wrong with him and we both laughed. I'm not laughing now. Now I'm noticing things. And finally as he is still talking about his physical ailments I find myself wondering if he is really in his forties? And then I look at his mouth, his perfect teeth,so white and striaght and find myself asking...Are they real?
Not the best date I've ever had. The thing is he is a nice guy, just not the one for me. Maybe number four will be "the one". LOL

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment