Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nightwalker by Heather Graham

I just finished this book and loved it. Of course I like all of the stories that have to do with Adam and Harrrison Investigations. It was a little predictable to me but then as an avid fan I've read almost all of her books and they do seem to be similar. Which is fine with me...why fix what works?
Also I just signed up for the RT Convention in Ohio at which Ms. Graham will be hosting one of the parties. I'm looking forward to it. The last RT I went to was n Pennsylvania and was laughable. The hotel was under construction and there was no bathroom on the first floor where both the bar and restaurant were. Smart, huh?
The rooms were torn apart with some floors shut down. You had to walk down a deserted floor with doorways draped in plastic to get to the gym. And the power went out during the book expo. It was wild! LOL So needless to say I am really looking forward to this year! I'd like to make Lori Foster's get together in June and then the Romanticon sponsered by Ellora's Cave. Of course I'd love to go to Lora Leigh's fan get together as well! As a huge fan of hers!!!!
Anyone going to any other conventions this year?

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment