Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vanity anyone?

Okay. So I will admit it. When it comes to dating I require that the guy I am with at least be attractive to me. I'm not asking for perfection as heaven only knows I am far from it. But let's be realistic. If there is no attraction, no spark, do you really think of a repeat performance? Is it so much to ask for a little tingle? A fluttery belly?
I say no! I say expect to be dazzled...then settle for just being amused. I love a guy who can make me laugh. My problem is that I just can't find that someone to make me do both. So as you can imagine I end up with a lot of friends....and no special someone. But that is okay because I love making new friends.
For the first time in my life I am dating, something I never did a lot of in high school or college. We always went out in groups and rarely did I go out one on one with someone. I miss those days but there is a lot to be said for dating as well...but especially dating in your thirties. LOL Now that creates some laughable moments. Nothing is like it was in our youth...especially us!
Dating seems to be an online game now and I have created a profile on one of the sites. I can tell you that it is hysterical at times and sometimes just plain creepy. And the dating sites are often specific in what they offer.
Like did you know that there is a site to allow married people to cheat on their spouses? I had no idea. I guess I am still naive in some things!
Anyone else know of any interesting sites?

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment