Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Booty at work?~!

I saw recently that affairs in the workplace are on the rise. I never knew they were on the decline! LOL Take it from someone who has been cheated on, the workplace has always been a place to find affairs. And they listed facotries as the number one hotbed of sexual activity? Really??? You don't say??? LOL Now you can't judge everyone by this standard. I know some great people who are faithfully and extremely happily married who work in factories. Men and women. But still I had to grin at this study.
I've always had a very firm rule to not date where I work. Too much possibility for trouble if things don't work out. Now I'm all about optimism but I've seen both men and women be petty when things went wrong. Not a good thing for the work environment. Plus you would have to see that person every day unless one of you left. So I ask myself if it was really worth it...for me...NO.
Of course now I work from home and I flirt with myself in the mirror all the time. I take myself out to lunch or shopping. So this time maybe dating where I work is okay! LOL

What is your take?

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I've always had the belief not to date anyone I work with, but that's how I met my husband. We worked for the same company, just in different states. Once we started dating I moved to a different account so it wouldn't be a conflict of interest.
    I can say it would be awkward to have to see someone I dated after breaking up.

    ReplyDelete