Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Flirting

I was so happy when I came across an article on flirting that said a good flirter will flirt with everyone. Men, women, your boss, kids, the mailman, really whoever. I do this alot without realizing it. It is a way to ensure you get what you want from someone anywhere, any place, any time. The article in March issue of Cosmo went on to tell you fifty ways to flirt effectively. It was interesting to read through and say, "Oh, I've done that...and that...and that." LOL
I think some of us are just natural flirters. I have been since I was a child. Always quick with a compliment or noticing and commenting in a good way about a change someone has made to thier appearance. A nice hair cut or color, a new lipstick or a new dress. It makes people feel good to be noticed and it had the added advantage of making you feel good for making someone else feel good about themselves.
So say something nice to someone today and see if it doesn't make you feel better too.

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment