Wednesday, March 3, 2010

His Trigger?

I love Cosmo magazine! What can I say, I am definitely a Cosmo woman. This magazine has it all... And the article I came across in the March 2010 edition had me sitting up and eagerly reading.
We all know about our g-spots but do many of us know how and where a man's is? I knew some and was surprised by others. There is the T-spot, the tip from the ridge up. (I knew this one) The B-spot, the base of shaft where it meets the body. ( I didn't realize how sensitive he is here.) The F-spot, the frenulum. (My favorite spot!) The R-spot and the P-spot. (I'll let you grab the article for yourself to find out where these two are)
The detail given is amazing. And for any woman who really wants to learn how to pleasure her man, or prolong his pleasure, this is a great read. As an added bonus it gives you a list of "toys for boys". Going into what they are and how to use them best.
So grab the March issue and dig in! You wont't be disappointed.

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

1 comment: