Thursday, March 25, 2010

Say What?

Okay...You have to follow this link and take a look at the video clip from Good Morning America. Here it is: http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?lang=en&cl=18768833
Are you as blown away as I am? This woman sued her husband's mistress for destroying their marriage and won nine million dollars. Yes, that is what I said...NINE MILLION DOLLARS
Can you believe it?!? I say kuddos to her for suing in the first place. If only this would have an impact on the sleazy women who seem to only be turned on by a man that is with someone else. I don't get the big thrill with that. I have friends who are married men, most of them I'm also friends with their wives. And I can assure that none of them tempt me! Maybe to knock them upside the head like I would my brothers!
Anyway I thought you guys might get as big a kick out of this as I did!
And check in tomorrow when I tell you about a new cook book that with have you spurting into laughter!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

1 comment:

  1. Good for the wife..she should get something for being cheated on! :)

    ReplyDelete