Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lion's Heat by Lora Leigh

What can I say? I am a huge fan of Lora Leigh. She is one of very few authors who I can honestly say that I love everything she writes. She amazes me. I want to be her when I grow up! LOL
Seriously I find the Breed series of books among the best ever written by any auhtor. Her imagination is mind blowing. She writes stories that convey every emotion imaginable. They are rich with action, intrigue, and romance...as well as some of the hottest sex I've ever read.
And can I just say that I've been waiting for this story since the beginning! I've always loved Jonas. There was just something about him that made me want a happily ever after for him. And Lora Leigh more than delivered and with the perfect mate. She compliments Jonas perfectly and there isn't a power struggle between the two characters. And yet she isn't a pushover. Rachel can definitely hold her own with Jonas!
I love this book but then I love the entire series. If you haven't read this one then pick it up! And if for some reason you've missed this series...wake up!!!! It is not to be missed.

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment