Monday, April 12, 2010

Toll Roads

I was on vacation last week with my kids in Oklahoma City where my dad lives. I love to go south and visit as often as I can but with so much family there my time is often limited. I will be going back in June to visit the rest of my family while my dad is saying aloha on his own vacation. Lucky man!
It is always so nice to see that welcome to Oklahoma sign and know that I am almost there. Except for one thing. The ROADS~! I hate the roads in Oklahoma. And wouldn't you know taht they are the only ones on my trip that I have to pay a toll to travel on! Which really cracks me up. Out of my entire trip those are the absolute worst roads with potholes and torn up pavement. And they are always under construction. Which would make sense expcept no matter what time of year I travel they are never fixed.!!!! So what the heck are you doing with all that toll money? And if it is constantly under construction dont' you think it should get better?!
Just my two cents worth!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment