Thursday, May 27, 2010

Farewell Simon

Last night was the announcement of the winner of American Idol! And yeah! My favorite from the beginning won. I'm so happy for him. But I have to say that I will buy albums by Crystal and Casey too. This was a great season for talent.
But my favorite part was when all of the Idol winners came back and did a song for Simon's farewell. It was so awesome to see. Some of them have gone so far...Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Jordan Sparks. Some you don't hear a lot about anymore...Taylor, Rueben, and Fantasia....So it was good to see them and to be reminded.
I have to say that I am going to miss Simon and am not sure if I will watch the next season or not. He was honestly my favorite judge and often times, I felt, the only truly honest one. I'm going to miss him a lot.
So Simon...Farewell. Thanks for entertaining us! You will be missed by many of the show fans.

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment