Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Yeah the cast is off and I am back to work! Just in time to. Two new books out in June and I am looking forward to both releases. I will post more on them soon. I'm sure you all have plans for the summer just as I do. Anyone going anywhere really fun?
Me? I'm headed to Texas again to see my great family! I look forward to it every year. It is like going home. Some day maybe I'll be able to move back. But not for awhile yet. LOL
So what is on everyone's mind? I'm just waiting for the final American Idol tonight! Woo Hoo! Go Lee!!!!! I've loved his voice from the first and can't wait for him to put out a cd. Of course Crystal is great as well...but I'm a Lee fan. What about you? Who would you like to see be the next American Idol? LOL My only problem is this...Now what am I going to watch?

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment