Monday, June 28, 2010

Newest Stephanie Plum Book

Well, I just finished the latest Stephanie Plum adventure in Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich.  What can I say?  I absolutely love the Stephanie Plum series. These books are laugh out loud funny and can't be put down until you finish them.  The characters are so funny and amazing.
I do have to say that I was hoping that Steph would end up having to work for Rangeman for Ranger and that one thing would lead to another....You know that girl needs some love now and then and Morelli just isn't always co-operative. I admit that I bounce back and forth between which one I want her with...Probably as much as she does. LOL
But bottom line is this series is too be cherished and read.  I have loved every adventure with Stephanie and re-read them a lot. She never disappoints me though she does surprise me every once and a while.  So the next time you have nothing to read pick one of these books up and have a great time!  It is guarranteed!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
http://www.lacythorn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment