Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer is Here

At least for me it is.  The kids had their last day of school today and I can't say that I was even remotely sad. This year has been pure hell.  I am so glad to see it end and have my fingers crossed that next year gets better.  It seems like it just gets more expensive and the kids get more miserable.  I'm not sure about all the states but in Indiana we actually have to pay for public school.  They call it "book rental fee" but let's be real...it is tuition.  I mean why would I have to pay a rental fee on a book that my kids don't even use? Seriously?!
So yeah for summer...let it last as long as possible!  May you all enjoy sun, fun and friends!  I know I'll be heading to Texas soon to visit family.  The kids and I are really looking forward to it.  What plans do you guys have this summer?

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
http://www.lacythorn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment