Monday, June 21, 2010

What I read on Vacation

The last two weeks have been hectic and full but loads of fun.  The kids and I drove to Texas and Oklahoma to visit family and each day we had new plans. It was so busy! But I did manage to find the time to read a book or several! LOL  Here is the list of books I read on my vacation.  I'll tell you more about some of them in later blogs but needless to say I loved them all and would highly recommend them to all of you!

True Colors by Kristin Hannah
Hero At Large by Janet Evanovich
Silent Scream by Karen Rose (5+stars)
Lover Mine by J R Ward (5+stars)
Dangerous by Diana Palmer (3stars)
Educating Mr Winters by Veronica Chadwick
Claiming Kate by Zannie Adams
Taking Instruction by Cheyenne McCray
Taking on the Law by Cheyenne McCray
Taking the Job by Cheyenne McCray
No Longer His by Carol Lynne
Stranger in My Stocking by Cheyenne McCray
Once Upon A Wedding by Desiree Holt

The E-books are mostly older ones that I have had forever and just never found time to read.  I'm so glad that I was able to on vacation.  They were all so good! No Longer His by Carol Lynne is a very profound read.  What the heroine goes through could be eye-opening for some and perhaps a wake up call for others.  I'm so glad that her and her girls found their happily ever after and didn't let what they experienced jade them to real love.  Carol definitely penned a winner in No Longer His!  Make sure to find this one at JasmineJade.com and get your copy today!

And I already have a list of three new books for my wish list!!! LOL 
You can find these books at Amazon or at JasmineJade.com !

Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
http://www.lacythorn.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm Laura, a fan of yours from Uruguay, in South America. I love ur books and I am looking forward for the next ones in your "Bare" Series, I loved it! A huge hug from the other side of the world ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bunches! I love to hear from fans! I'll take your hug and send a big one back your way.

    ReplyDelete