Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fun week

The kids and I have been having a great week going to the lake and playing on the water.  Great friends always bring a smile and an easy laugh.  Part of me feels guilty for not staying home and working on my next work.  Sigh, it is a constant struggle with the inner work demon. LOL
But after last week I'm feeling a bit better about taking time off this week.  I finished my third book in the new Blood Magic series with Total E Bound and mailed in a contract for a new sci-fi book with Ellora's Cave.  Both companies are the best to work for and I'm always so grateful when I have a current project with them.
I've already posted a bit of a look at the Blood Magic series and soon I will post more.  Currently I am wrapping my mind around another Bare Love book.  Fans have been very patient waiting on me to get around to another book in this series and I'm very appreciative.  I'm hoping to have this one finished within the next month and then we'll see.  I'm also going to work on adding a third book to my Lottery Brides series with Total E Bound.  So keep your fingers crossed! LOL
Well, we are off for another day of sun and fun on the Lake. Hope you are all enjoying your summer too!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

2 comments:

  1. I know it's not easy, but don't worry too much. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time. I have started the next Bare Love book and it is going great! I'm excited to hopefully finish it soon.

    ReplyDelete