Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Another poem by Lacey Thorn

Casual Sex

I hear your voice, a caress in the moonlight
Bodies close, souls afire
I feel your heart beat, pounding fast
Beating harder, synchronized with mine
I feel your touch, my body aflame
Burning with desire, wanting me...
As I want you
I see your face, a shadow close before me
Coming nearer
I feel your lips, gentle pressure
Nibbling teeth, dancing tongue
I taste your desire
It consumes me, makes me hot
Pulses racing
We remove our clothes
Undressing each other
Barriers gone
United as one
We move together
Throbbing and moaning
Tasting each other
Ecstasy reached
We move apart
No longer one
Dressed again
Strangers once more

LOL Wrote this a long time ago and came across it recently.  Gave me a good laugh.  Hope you enjoy it.

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment