Friday, September 17, 2010

Enforced Love by Lacey Thorn, look #2

Here is another look at Enforced Love by Lacey Thorn that just released this week from Ellora's Cave Publishing!  This one is a sci-fi menage. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Enforced Love
Copyright @ Lacey Thorn 2010
I was twisting and writhing when I glanced across the room and saw them. Two tall shots of eroticism. One had shoulder-length black hair about the same jet color as mine. His skin was a soft shade of brown. He was easily an inch or so taller than me. When our eyes met I saw that his were blue. He let his gaze run from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet and then slowly back up. I almost missed a step when he lifted his brow and I felt my pussy clench with need.


I bounced my eyes to the guy standing with him. He was even taller with short, thick blond hair and green eyes. He must have already inspected me at the same time as his friend. He held my gaze and slowly let a grin grace his perfect lips. My pussy was a fountain now and I could feel it clenching and shuddering with need. I’d never had two men before though it was common practice for a lot of couples. But damn I wanted those two, at the same time.

I eased from the dance floor in the middle of the number and headed toward the table that Mandy had grabbed for us. Soph was already there with a number of guys around her talking, and drinks were on the table. As I approached she pointed toward the drink she’d got me and never broke conversation with the guys she was talking to.

I almost felt sorry for one of the guys who was trying to talk to Mandy. I could see that she was as bored as hell and happy to see me.

I slid onto the stool and finished my drink in one long swallow. I placed the cup in front of me and wished for another one. I shouldn’t have worried. Soph easily pushed another one toward me and I realized that the drinks in the middle of the table were ours, probably purchased by the guys surrounding her. Soph never minded sharing. Anything.

I grabbed the second cup and let my eyes scan back to where my eye candy had been but they were gone. Damn. I had wanted a chance to clear my head and feed my thirst. All the moisture in my body had settled between my thighs when I’d clapped eyes on them.

They had been dressed in Enforcer black though I hadn’t been able to make out their symbol from across the room. I would bet they wore tigers proclaiming them as active. It wasn’t unusual for Enforcers to show up at the club in uniform. You never knew when you might be called out. But I knew I was free until 0600 and doubted my dad would call me out for an emergency before then. Plus I kept a uniform on my shuttle and had no problems changing in front of anyone. Modest I wasn’t.

I let my gaze roam the crowd and found my disappointment growing when I couldn’t find them.

“Who are you looking for?” Mandy leaned over and whispered.

“These two guys I scoped from the dance floor,” I whispered back. “They were smoking hot and perfect for a little celebratory fun.”

Mandy grinned. “Good for you. Where did they go?”

“No idea,” I said. “I lost them when I came over to grab a drink.”

“I don’t think you have to worry,” Mandy said her eyes lifting over my shoulder just as a drink appeared on the table in front of me.

I felt the heat being radiated behind me and knew that my guys had found me. I glanced back and there they both stood. They were even better close up.

“Thanks,” I managed as I took the drink and chugged it down. This one was a little stronger than I was used to and I felt the alcohol hit my system with a flash of warmth.

“Would you care to dance?” It was the dark-haired one who leaned down and whispered in my ear.

“Absolutely,” I replied and turned toward the blond behind me on my left.

His hand slipped to my thigh and tugged my skirt down just a bit. “No need to give everyone a show,” he said and I actually felt myself blush. I never blush.

I reached down and placed my hand on his holding it to my thigh as I stood up. “This show is definitely not for just anyone,” I replied.

So what are you waiting for? Head over to get your copy today!
Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment