Monday, September 6, 2010

Introducing Kele Moon

Today I am letting fellow author Kele Moon have my blog to introduce herself and her debut novel!
Take it away Kele!

My name is Kele Moon and I’m here to promote my breakout novel Beyond Eden that is releasing today from Ellora’s Cave. Over a year in the making, release day is so exciting for me and I appreciate the lovely Lacey for inviting me here to tell you a little bit about it.

Beyond Eden is an erotic, Garden of Eden romance. A rustically beautiful lake house is the setting for three life long friends to come together, recreating the original love story in modern day Tampa.

This book was such a fun challenge for me as an author as I posed the question to myself—What if you WANTED the devil to win? As an erotica writer, temptation was a compelling topic to explore, but I was inclined to make giving into temptation the ultimate reward for the readers as opposed to resisting it. What unfolded during the writing of Beyond Eden is something I’m very proud of. The journey of the three protagonists is extremely emotional and I fell in love with all them along the way and more so—fell in love with the passionate love story they let me tell.

Laced with symbolism, the magic of true love and a taste of the forbidden Beyond Eden is a dark and edgy erotic story with strong BDSM elements that help to tell Danny, Paul and Eve’s story.

Meet the characters:

Danny Carlow: Tall, dark and handsome Danny has always gotten whatever he wants except for the two he wants more than anything—his best friends, lovers Paul and Eve. Determined, he waits like a snake in the grass, poised for the right moment to offer them a temptation too delicious to resist.

Eve Everton: A beautiful artist with a vibrancy for life, Eve makes the painful decision to leave her true love Paul for the siren call of New York City. Ten years later, with her life in shambles, she returns. When Paul’s waiting arms aren’t available, Eve falls for Danny’s charm and finds herself a willing accomplice in the dangerous games Danny plays.

Paul Mattling: A former college football star, Paul is now a successful attorney with a bright future ahead of him. With a domineering father who controls his every move, Paul is ever obedient to his wishes. But behind those brilliant blue eyes are secret desires for a taste of the forbidden. Will he play it safe or give in to Danny and Eve and bite the apple?

For a free excerpt, visit Ellora’s Cave:
To find out more about the author and her upcoming work, visit Kele’s website at:


Hope you enjoy this glimpse at new Ellora's Cave author Kele Moon and be sure to check out Beyond Eden!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
http://www.lacythorn.com/


17 comments:

  1. I have to say, Kele, you have captured my imagination and taken me places I never thought I would be able to go in a book! Thank you for this hauntingly beautiful story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tibby! You are darling!!

    :D

    Kele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about this book! You feel yourself drawn to the darkest aspects of your sexual fantasies and feeling great about the journey to self-discovery when you're done. Don't miss this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYAY! This story is awesome and hawt. Love the M/M scenes. I need a Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new release, Kele and happy sales!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saritza, thank you!!! Every time you talk about Beyond Eden you make ME wanna read it and I wrote it!

    Best.Agent.Ever!

    Love ya tons!

    Kele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori! Awwww. . .Thank you! You're the resident expert! If you say it's hot, I'm gonna believe you!

    (((hugs)))

    Kele

    ReplyDelete
  8. AJ! Thank you!! It was so nice of you to stop by! It really means a lot!

    Mahalo,

    Kele

    ReplyDelete
  9. “Love me or not, I’m going to make you mine.”

    I soooo love this line, Kele! I look forward to reading reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big congrats! I'll be looking to download it and get it read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brandi! Thank you! You made me grin from ear to ear!!

    :D

    Kele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maureen! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your support!

    :D

    Kele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Kele! The characters and the story sound so vibrant. A first release day is such a special thing. Enjoy it to the full!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, Kaily! I really, really appreciate it! It is exciting. . . Tomorrow feels like Christmas! That's the only thing I can equate it to!

    Hope your holiday weekend was great!

    Kele

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the new title. It's just the kind of book I adore!

    ReplyDelete