Friday, October 8, 2010

Romanticon 2010

Okay so I am missing out on the fun stuff today!  I would have loved to make the entire event as planned but we all know how easily life can interfere with plans!  So instead I will be heading to Ohio Sunday morning bright and early to make it there in time mto participate in the booksigning with othe Ellora's Cave and Cerridwen authors.  I'm looking forward to seeing so many people, namely my editor from the land down under who I will be meeting for the first time.  Many friend will be there as well and I'm anxious to say hello and see what has been going on with them. 
And finally the readers which no event is complete without.  They have the ability to make or break an author. Criticism or praise we take it all in and process what our readers are telling us.  No author will please everyone and most wont even try.  But we all are human and have the ability to be hurt by words just as much as anyone else.  So during events like this it is so amazing to meet readers who love your work and are excited to meet you.  It is the best part of the convention for me.  Also because I am such a big fan as well and have several authors that I'm looking forward to meeting and gushing over!
So if you are in the area or feel like a roadtrip on Sunday head over to :
Days Inn & Suites
(formerly known as Quality Inn & Suites)
4742 Brecksville Rd., Richfield, OH 44286
330.659.6151
 
The signing will be 12 pm - 3 pm Bookfair featuring Ellora's Cave and Cerridwen Press authors


Open to the public! Admission is free.
So come say hello! You just might meet a new friend or two!  And if you do, be sure to stop by and say hello!
 
Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
http://www.lacythorn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment