Friday, January 28, 2011

Crack down time!

So it is time to crack down and focus on one of the three wips I've been working on.  I need to lock focus and kick the creative powers in, lol.  So which one do the fans want most?  Good question.
I've got three choices.  Gianna's Grace which is the next in the Marquetti Amore line from Ellora's Cave, Tempting Tess which is next in the Lottery Brides with Total E-Bound and Mage Magic which is next in the Blood Magic series with Total E-Bound.  One is contemporary, one is historical western, and one is paranormal fantasy. LOL  Broad range there.  Two are menages. One is m/f.
I'm hoping to get one of them close to finished this weekend..in between homework. Sigh... LOL So if anyone wants to cast a vote please leave a comment with your choice.  The sooner I get these done the sooner I get to work on Griff's story in my Bare Love series. Hee hee hee.

Until next time..Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

1 comment: