Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday! Thank goodness...

So Friday is finally here and I am at the end of my first school week with one class still to go this morning.  It will definitely be an interesting semester. One in which I will be working my butt off!  That life I imagined having this year...the one where I got out more, did more and refused to sit home...  All just an illusion it seems. I'll be home alright with my head in a school book or buried under a mound of homework. Now I know why you are supposed to this while you are young, fresh from high school, and not so busy! LOL
What will take some getting used to is how I will have to change my writing schedule now. I will definitely not have as much time to write and will have to make sure that I can make the most of the time that I do get.  I still want to average ten to twelve books this year. I'll just have to manage my time better to make sure that happens.
Well, I'm off to class now, after which I might just come home and take a nice nap...to get ready for my weekend of homework and reading.  It gets better right????

Happy Reading!
Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment