Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday, New year, new me

So I purposely waited until the end of the day to post this blog. Today I started life as a full time college student...again. LOL  I've jumped in with both feet and have five classes this semester. I'm using them as a way to decide exactly what I want to major in. Then I find myself thinking...haven't I been here before?  Yes, I have...But I'm older and wiser now, right?  Well...older is a check! lol  And wiser in some ways. But, yeah, I'm still not sure what I want to be when I grow up.
Probably because that constitutes growing up.  I've been lucky in life so far. Great family, amazing friends and the best kids in the world. I have my faith to keep my spirits high and, as many of you know, and imagination to get me through anything.  So what should I study? Accounting? Business? Psychology? Sociology? All I know for sure is that unlike most of my family I will steer clear of the medical field! And I'm sure any potential victims, I mean patients, will thank me in advance for that. LOL
I do know that I felt so engaged mentally today.  I was excited, nervous and maybe a little nauseated.  But my one goal this year is to go out and do more, to leave my comfort zone behind and experience life to its fullest.
So stay tuned for the crazy year I plan to have.  With three kids, one a teenager, going to school, writing, reading and all the multitude of craziness that goes with life, I should have quite a bit to say!
My next class is Wednesday...Let's see what happens next!

Happy Reading!
Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

1 comment: