Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday...Business

So today I had my second of the five classes I'm taking this semester.  This is my first business class and I love it.  The teacher is very down to earth and easy to relate to. The class is majority guys but the majority of them seem smart, lol.  The only thing that has me concerned now is the amount of homework that I already have in the first two classes...HOW am I going to find the time to write, clean and do the million and one other things that come after the kids go to sleep?  Was I insane to take this amount of class load right off the bat?
Either way it is a moot point now as I'm already invested and there is no backing out now.  Tomorrow is Business Law and Economics...sigh...fingers are crossed that they go as well as the first two have. I'll let you know!
Now I'm off to read, read, and read....and not newest Stephen King book either.  Then I have an article or two to work on, homework questions and still prepare for tomorrow.  Lol.  My kids are at least getting a kick out of seeing mom hitting the books along with them!
In the meantime...

Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment