Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekend goals

Time to get organized! I spent all of last weekend working on school work which is what I get for going back to school full time without a schedule already worked out.  My writing is suffering and I'm even worse at blogging then normal. LOL  So first step this weekend is to pick up another calendar solely devoted to putting a schedule together for me to follow. I'll put down projects and homework due so that I can better plan when to work on it and once that is all penciled in...I can schedule time to work on my writing again! I have so many works in progress that I really need to get back into!
Then maybe I can find some time to head back into the gym for a class or two...put the kids schedules on there and...Who am I kidding? I'll be doing good to get everything juggled and find time to manage it all. But it is so worth it! I'm going to be so proud and happy when I hold that degree in my hand and know that I've reached this goal.
After my second week of school I'm loving my classes.  Business Law is one of my favorites followed by Economics.  I have both on Thursday and they make my day interesting.  I feel challenged and inspired.  It makes me feel excited to be learning and growing. I've always been a sucker for a guy with a brain and what can I say...I find knowledge invigorating.  My mind is stimulated and motivated and I'm enjoying every minute of it.  I just hope that I can retain the knowledge at least long enough to make the grade!
So this weekend....birthday party for my (now) 11 year old daughter and time for mom to get organized.  Then homework and (please, please, please) writing time. 

Until then...
Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
http://www.lacythorn.com/

2 comments:

  1. I loved Business Law too. Not Economics. I shudder just thinking about that class. :)

    Good luck getting a routine together. You've got a lot on your plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber. It is a lot but I usually work best when I am busy. Delving back into some current wips this week...now that I have more of a handle on my time!

    ReplyDelete