Friday, February 18, 2011

Diet or Divorce?

I laughed my ass off last night as I was looking through a box of stuff that I have yet to unpack in the year that I've lived in this house. I came across a journal from several years ago where my sister and I decided it was time to get fit and healthy.  So we came up with the name of "Diet or Divorce Club".  The point was to eat better and work out more so that we could lose the weight we'd both been wanting to.
The outcome...I'm happy to say that several years later we are both happily divorced! LMAO!  Maybe we need something to encourage us to stick to the diet part instead of opting for the or...

Until next time...Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

1 comment:

  1. Usually when you shed the bad husband the rest of the weight is easy! :o)

    Though when I left my ex I lost 20lbs. I've found it and then some.

    ReplyDelete