Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

Well Green Bay won the Super Bowl and it was actually a really good game.  Then I was happy to watch a new episode of Glee. Yep, I'm a "gleek".  Other than the weather, which sucks in Indiana this time of year, it was a good weekend.  I was able to get all of my studying done and am sure it paid off when I took my first exam of the semester today! I smoked right through it and honestly feel like I aced it.  Yeah! Maybe I haven't lost all of my study skills. Ha ha ha.
Tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be turning 38, another year of life behind me.  It makes me wonder what I accomplished this year.  I  took the year off to stay home and write full time allowing me to be more accessible to my kids and their schools.  Unfortunately the income just wasn't there, thus I'm back in school.  I enjoyed the year. Learned a lot about me. Spent fabulous time with friends and family. It wasn't a life changing year but it was a happy one. I'll take that any day.
So what do I have planned for this year.  I had decided that this would be the year that I actually started dating...meaning I'd leave my house when the kids weren't home. LOL Then I started school and those weekends are spent doing homework.  So maybe this year will be when I learn even more about myself. Another year to focus on reaching the personal goals I have set for myself. Education being the key.  I'd also like to finally manage to find the time to work diligently on the wip I have going.  Obviously time management is key for me.  My kids are growing so fast as well and I want to make the most of the years we still have before they fly the coop!
So here's to another amazing year of life!  I wish you the same.

Until next time, Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment