Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Fun

What a great weekend.  Any time you have a girls' night out is awesome and that is just what I had this weekend.  Two of my best friends and I went out for a little shopping and some dinner with drinks.  Now let me explain that we are all outspoken and know how to have a great time.  So the night has no bounds. Oh, and we always end with a trip to Cirilla's to check out the new toys and lingerie! LOL
So we went to the mall to Vanity and checked out the metric sized jeans there.  I was iffy but actually I love them. They fit like a dream and mold to my curves. As we are running the poor girl between dressing rooms getting this and that for us one of my friends comes out in a pair of jeans and says "I think these give me camel toe."  Now my other friend almost peed herself laughing. I, as did anyone close by, immediately looked at my friend's crotch. No camel toe.  But I couldn't resist saying, "Man, some people will do anything to get a little attention." LOL  We will tease her about that for a long time!
Then it was off to dinner at Olive Garden, a birthday treat for the two of us that have birthdays in February from our other friend.  We laughed and joked and talked over and around each other just like we always do. There is nothing like great friends, great conversation, and the limoncello lemonaide was pretty awesome too!
Well, I'm off to try and get some writing done before I head out to class.  I want to strive for more words daily to finish up the book I'm working on.
Hope everyone has a great week!  And as always, Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
http://www.lacythorn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment