Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hump Day...

So here it is, midweek, or hump day as many say.  I can't believe that we are already at the end of March! Where has this year gone????  I feel like it is flying by way to fast.  I said I wanted to be busy but not so busy that I don't get to fully enjoy these months. LOL Be careful what you wish for I guess.
I have been able to get a lot of leisure reading done.  I just finished Lisa Gardner's latest DD Warren book and loved it. Read Lori Foster's intro book to her newest series and have started on some Julie Garwood books.  I have to say that Garwood's books have been on my "to read" bookcase ( I have two of them, lol) for a while now. But I picked one up, Slow Burn, and I am loving it.  I'm already scouring my shelf to see what else I have by her.
I did manage to start the sequel to Enforced Love and it is flowing beautifully.  I'm really excited about it. My concentration hasn't been what it usually is so I've not been writing as much as I once did.  But I am writing! LOL  It will be one of those things where I finish a bunch of wips all at once.  Been there before.
This weekend will be more homework..sigh, it seems never ending.  Starting and finishing a paper for one of my classes. And more work on the newest wip.  I might rent a movie or even go see one..Anyone have any suggestions?

Until next time, Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment