Monday, March 7, 2011

Just another manic Monday...

So this week is my spring break from college.  But of course there is no break or spring involved! LOL  Instead I'll be spending the week working on papers and assignments for my classes, appointments put off due to schedule conflicts and hopefully (finally) finish my latest wip!  I tell you writing time is not as easy to come by with full time student status. I didn't remember all the work involved in going back to school, lol.
So this morning I finished one paper.  Now I'm preparing to do the research for the next one which I plan to finish tomorrow morning. That will be two down by Tuesday! Woo Hoo!!!  I should then be able to spend all day Wednesday working on the wip.  Then Thursday it is back to research and writing for school.  But hopefully if I play everything right I'll get some free time on the weekend.
So how is everyone else doing? Feeling the crunch of time on all you want to accomplish?  Spring is around the corner! I just have to be patient and wait for it...sigh...

Until next time, Happy Reading

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment