Monday, March 21, 2011

Manic Monday

Woo hoo the warm air is here this morning. Supposed to get up to 68 degrees today which makes me very happy.  I am so ready for every day to be like this.  Ready for Spring and Summer!  I like the hotter weather, going to the beach or picnicking at the park.  I think my kids are ready for that as well, lol!
I just picked up my copy of Primal Kiss by Lora Leigh and I am so mad that I can't just sit down and read it all at once like I normally do.  But no, I can't. I have two tests this week, plus homework, plus two papers to work on, plus trying to work on the wip I need to finish.  Then my son starts track this week. Plus trying to find time to head to the gym to workout.  I did say that I like to be busy. I should really watch what I say!
I also picked up the newest DD Warren book by Lisa Gardner this weekend. I'm so excited to read that one as well. I love Lisa Gardner and am a huge fan of the DD Warren books.  If you haven't tried her, you should definitely pick a book up today! Fantastic read!
Well, I'm off to study for today's exam.  I wish you all a great week!
Until next time...Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

1 comment:

  1. Happy Reading! My head swirls with how busy you are! :)

    ReplyDelete