Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Julie, Julie

So I picked up a book by Julie Garwood and guess what?  Turns out that it was the middle book of a group of books that are all about the same family. Although each is a stand alone, I am one of those people that has to go back and read all the books.  So yep, I have seven more books by Ms Garwood to read, lol. Good thing that she totally draws me in and keeps my interest!  I'm reading book one now, Heartbreaker. I really like it.
Of course I have to finish Freakonomics for a book report for school as well. It is actually pretty interesting which surprised me.  I'll have to tell  you more about it once I've finished and written my report, lol.
Hope your week goes well.

Until next time, Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment