Friday, April 8, 2011

Lover, Lover

So like many others I just finished the latest Black Dagger Brotherhood book from JR Ward. It was so good.  Not only did I love the front story of Payne and Manny but all the was going on with Vichious and Jane. Plus the boys...Will they ever get together?  Or is Layla going to figure in more prominently?  Man I can't wait to find out.
But what I really loved was the introduction of Xcor and his group.  I'm not sure if I was supposed to like them or not but I do like Xcor. In fact I would love to see him redeemed and his band integrated into the brotherhood.  Hell, they need more brothers anyways. Why not work together? Of course there would be a lot of things that would need to happen prior to... but JR Ward is incredible.  But seriously, I like Xcor. I'd love to see him "helped" (there is surgery to fix his problem) and actually find his mate! A mate who could bring him into the bosom of the brotherhood????
Man, all I can say is it will be a long wait until the next book!  But I'm so ready for it!

Until next time...Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment