Monday, April 18, 2011

Manic Monday

I really need to learn to say no more often. As if I don't have enough on my plate I've volunteered to teach for Junior Achievement at my son's junior high.  I'll be teaching three classes every Tuesday for the next six weeks.  Sigh... To twelve, thirteen, and fourteen year olds...What in the world was I thinking? LOL  Honestly I was thinking it might be fun and it would definitely look good on a resume when I finish my degree.
Also, I officially signed up for the Romanticon conference this weekend. The conference will take place in Ohio from September 29 to October 2.  For more information on it visit the Jasmine Jade website and click on the link for Romanticon.  I'm so excited!  I've planned to go the last two years but circumstances always seem to get in the way. This past year I was able to at least make it for the book signing.  But this year I plan to be there for the entire convention. I'll arrive on Friday, as I am driving in after class and then leave after the book signing on Sunday. If anyone has costume ideas please share! LOL I'm horrible with costumes for these things.
Well, I hope you all have a fabulous week filled with fun, adventure and lots of laughter.

Until next time, Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment