Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Already?

Where did the weekend go? For that matter, last week was Spring Break for my kids....Where did the week go??? LOL Doesn't it seem like the week lasts forever and the weekend blurs by? Honestly, I can't believe it is already almost mid April.  This year is rolling.
I have two tests and two papers this week and I'm hopeful to get some quality writing time in as well.  I need, need, need , need to finish up one of the projects I have in the works right now.
I did get a chance to read the newest Brynn Paulin book, Strangers in the Night.  I have to say that she is one of my favorite authors. I really enjoyed this one and would absolutely love to find my own Sin's Door. But only if I could walk away with what McKenzie did!  That girl was a big winner!
Okay, well, off to study for my exam this morning.  Hope you all have a great day and find a little time for you!

Until next time, Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment