Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday, Monday

Okay, so this morning I have a vent...apologies in advance. Dating...I've talked about it often.  Probably because that is the phase that I am back at in my life. Four years divorced and it is time to broach the scene and see what I can find. I'm ready.  But the pond around where I live is sadly stocked.  All of the guys my friends now are married and all though some would probably go for an affair, I don't swing that way. Been on the other side of that coin and couldn't do it.
So I looked into a couple of online dating sites.  Let's face it, that seems to be the way of times right now.  I don't go to bars, don't drink that often actually, and have no desire to start now.  But this creates a whole different set of rules and problems to tangle with.  Can you say "current" picture?  Not one from your heyday in the seventies or eighties! LOL  Too funny.  And I didn't realize a dating site was a place to troll for a booty call...trust me it is. I've had plenty of offers and that's with out meeting me first! Kinda scary. Yikes!
And then there are the ones that just want to "sext" you.  Yeah.... You haven't met me but you'd like a sexy photo of my boobs or "any of the girly parts" (yep, I'm actually quoting that) and in return you'll send me a picture of your penis fully erect or even better a video of you jacking off...Seriously?????? 
Maybe I'm a little too old fashioned. Maybe I'd like more that a moment of, and I question this, "mutual pleasure".  Maybe I want that person who wants more...who actually wants to get to know me.  Is that really too much to ask for?  I'm starting to wonder.  Are there really no decent guys left out there???
Hmmm...maybe I should write a book about this? LOL  I'm thinking there are a lot of women who would totally get the story line and relate!

Until next time...Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment