Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Still Reading

Julie Garwood. I'm hooked! I've moved through her books Heartbreaker and Mercy and am currently on Killjoy. I have three more in her series before I've got them all and am current, lol.  But I'm having fun.  I also finished Freakonomics for a book report in my Economics class. I have to say that I found it very interesting...much more so that my class, lol.  It certainly gives you an entire new look at how economics is used or can be used.
I have two more weeks of school and then it is write, write, write! I have so many books that I am so close to finishing and I want to get as many of them finished as I can before the summer semester starts.  Yep, I'm taking a class this summer.  But it isn't offered in the fall and it is one of my core classes.  So....I'm going to summer school.
Well, I'm off to get as much done as I can before class. Short week this week as the kids don't have school on Good Friday.  Wishing you all a very Happy Easter.

Until next time...Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment