Friday, May 6, 2011

End of Term!

Yeah! So I am finally, officially finished with this term of school. Five classes and I kept a 4.0 grade average! LOL Not sure why that is so important to me but it is. Now I have the summer off to write, write, write as much as I can and then back to school in August as a full time student again.  I'm really enjoying going back to school, learning and meeting new people.  It has been fun as well as educational.
Of course I'm still not sure if this degree will be a big asset in the job market, taking in the current economy. But I'm hopeful and  I choose to believe that it will give me an edge.
I'm off to my daughter's school to help for the last bit of the day. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Until next time, Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment