Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Madness

So this is the first official week of my summer! Woo Hoo! School is out for me and I was able to pull all A's this semester.  So what do I have planned now?  For the last few months I've been studying, studying and, oh yeah, studying. LOL So now it is time to kick in and do the things I want to. So for the next month while the kids are in school that means working out at my local YMCA and then home to write all afternoon! I am hoping to finish several books soon.  Today I will sit down like the organized fool I am and look at all my wips deciding what I want to focus on first and so on.  I will have a list made by days end of all the projects I intend to work on. Then we'll see if I stick to the plan or if my characters scream at me until they get their way! Either way I am so happy and looking forward to the summer!

How about you?

Until next time...Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
http://www.lacythorn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment