Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday, Monday

So I just spend my last weekend of the semester studying. Two finals this week and then the semester is over for me.  Now I'm not one who can study without distraction. I have to have noise. So since the kids were with dad for the weekend I surrounded myself with movies while I worked, lol. Eight of them as a matter of fact.  So here is my take on them...

Black Swan:  very edgy, twisted thriller. If you don't pay attention you could get totally lost.

Country Strong: actually not what I expected. Music was good. Very realistic..and sad

The Fighter: Nice true story. I was mad, sad and joyful.

Hereafter:  Good look at psychics in a way you don't think of. Interesting

How Do You Know:  Owen Wilson made me laugh!

The Hangover: Laughed my ass off the entire movie!

The Tourist:  Interesting but predictable. I like Johnny Depp though

The Resident:  Freaky! Especially since it could happen...

So that's my take on my movie weekend.  Exam in another hour so I'm off to study just a bit more. Hope you all have a fabulous week!

Until next time, Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment