Thursday, May 19, 2011

Suprising Find

Bored, I downloaded a free read from Kindle because the title made me laugh. Diary of a Mad Fat Girl by Stephanie McAfee.  I'm glad that I did. Now, I could go into the typos ( unfortunately quite a few) as those usually drive me insane.  I hate it when I am reading and the words are in the wrong order, too many words are there, or words are missing. But I told myself to let it go, lol.
And I can tell you that I loved this story. I was laughing out loud from the beginning. Ace had me cracking up. Lilly and Chloe came into their own. For a bit I felt it was a like a Charlie's Angels storyline only Charlie was a resourceful woman.
Sadly I cant find a website or any other works from Ms. McAfee.  But I'll be looking forward to them in the future. She mad me laugh out loud with Diary of a Mad Fat Girl. I'll bet she can make you laugh too!

Here is the link at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Diary-Mad-Fat-Girl-ebook/dp/B004H8GVHC/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1305854974&sr=1-1

It is listed at - $.99 there. More than worth it!

Until next time, happy reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment