Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I apologize

To all my fans for the lack of Lacey Thorn books out this year. My last book was out in December and the next one won't debut until this November. It was a rough year, lol. Not an excuse, just a personal observation. My muse has been screaming to get my attention and I have more often than not ignored her. For whatever reason I did this I am back now and working to get back into the game.
Tempting Tess which is the third in my Lottery Brides series will be out in November and I am six chapters from completing Mage Magic, book four of the Blood Magic series. I know that I have several other series out there so if there is a story you are eager for, let me know! I'll move it to the top of my "works in progress" list!
I started writing for myself and somehow managed to obtain fans. I'm still awed by that and hope that I haven't let them down too badly.
I will be at Romanticon in Ohio this year! I am looking forward to a weekend of fun and mingling with readers and authors! Oh, and there are the models.... But I swear that is just a perk!
Either way...I'M BACK! And I want to say that I've missed you guys a lot!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your books, especially the Bare Love series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your books, especially Finding Home. Are there any more upcoming in this series?

    ReplyDelete