Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thank You Thursday

Here, it is a week before Thanksgiving, and I can't believe another year is close to ending. Where does all the time go? As a parent, I often define my years by my children's ages. When my son/daughter was born, three, five, ten, etc. Memories fill me and I'm taken back to times of laughter and smiles. They grow so quickly. This year mine are 15, 12 and 9. My baby is already 9! Yikes!

As a writer, I often define my year by how many releases I had that year. Was it a good year? Slow year? Average? This year, I am happy to discover that I have definitely found my groove again. After a slow few years where I was lucky to have one book released, I have found my way back. So far this year, I have written seven books, with a eight to be completed any day. I've had six new releases this year! It makes me feel alive, like I've accomplished something amazing! And for me...I have.

I love to write. It is my passion and always has been. So to be all grown up (as much as I'm willing to at least) and be able to do it....Well, it is a gift that I choose to grab with both hands and hold tight.

So today, I want to say thank you to all my fans and readers. YOU GUYS ROCK!! You amaze me and humble me. I love that you buy my books when there are so many other options out there. I love that you send me your feedback to let me know what you loved and what you want more of. I love that you get and like me.

I hope your year has been as exciting as mine. I have many projects scheduled over the next few months. Two new Bare Love books (Griff's is almost finished), plus the final Debtor's Daughters book and Blood Magic book. Another Marquetti book as well. Watch for me at Resplendence Publishing, as I have several projects coming out with them. I look forward to another year of writing, reading and sharing it all with amazing people like you!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced
www.lacythorn.com
Twitter: @laceythorn1
Facebook: Author Lacey Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment