Here's one recipe for it:
cups Original Bisquick® mix
tablespoons granulated sugar
cup butter (do not use margarine), melted
cup granulated sugar
teaspoon ground cinnamon
cup butter (do not use margarine)
cup packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1/4 cup butter, the milk, vanilla and eggs until soft dough forms. Divide dough into 24 pieces. With greased hands, roll dough into balls.
- In small bowl, mix 1/4 cup granulated sugar and the cinnamon. Roll each dough ball in sugar mixture; place balls randomly in pan. Sprinkle with any remaining sugar mixture.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt 1 cup butter. Stir in brown sugar; heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat. Pour caramel mixture over dough balls in pan.
- Bake 22 to 28 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Cool 3 to 5 minutes. Place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan; cool 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Makes 12 servings
Even better...It goes great with a good book!
It's your world...unlaced...
Facebook: Author Lacey Thorn