Monday, December 31, 2012

What's Planned for 2013!

Can't believe it is the last day of another year. Time really does fly! This year I managed to write nine books. This is quite an accomplishment for me as I didn't start writing until May. That's a little over a book a month! I can live with that. I'm hoping that I can keep the momentum going. I pretty much took most of December off for family stuff or I would have written an even ten. But, all in all, I feel very accomplished! Three of the books have yet to be released and only one isn't contracted yet. But I'm positive it will be! (Griff's story)

So here is what I have planned to write in 2013. Let me know if I left out a story you really want to read. But remember...writing and submitting doesn't mean it will be published in 2013. :-)

With Total E-Bound Publishing:
I plan to write the final books for Debtor's Daughters series and Blood Magic series. This will finish these two series. I also hope to write another Lottery Bride story. It will have a more unique spin on the lottery!

With Ellora's Cave Publishing:
I plan to write Chetan's story in the Bare Love series and maybe a few others....
I plan to write Bronte's story in Girls Night Out series.
Plus, I hope to add stories to the Marquetti Amore series, Shifters' Veil series and do a follow up to Enforced Love!

With Resplendence Publishing:
I'll finish up my Pleasures series that will launch with them in January. Plus I have a dystopian story coming out later in 2013 with them.

Then of course there is the notebook of story ideas that never seems to dwindle no matter how many I write. I have stories just soaring in my head that I really hope I have time to let my muse chew on them for a bit.
Do you have anything in particular that you want me to write this year? Or have I covered it? Let me know and I can make sure it is on my schedule for 2013.
I'm wishing us all much success and happiness in the new year!

Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced...
www.lacythorn.com

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Lacey! It looks like you've covered all the books I want in each series LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Good to know! I had no idea how many series I've got going!

    ReplyDelete