Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Muse: The Blog

So I've noticed a pattern...very few people actually read my blog. If you do, then I thank you very much. I know that I'm not the most interesting person. I write interesting people. That's what I do. Me...I'm boring, lol. As I've grown older, I find that I prefer my own company. I have many acquaintances but only a few that I consider close friends. While once that would have upset me, I find that I'm okay with it now.

So...having said that...I'm going to change things up a bit starting this week. I'm only going to blog three days a week. Monday will continue to be my muse day where I will talk about what's on my mind at the moment. If you have something you want to chat about, drop me a line and let me know. If you have a question or just are curious, ask. This blog is for me to unlace and let you know the woman behind the writing. I'm not sure I'm doing that with you guys.

Tuesday will still be Tempting Tuesday. Not only will I share bits about my backlist but I'll invite other authors to share theirs as well. Because, let's face it. It's not all about me. It's about reading in general. I love a good book. I look for new authors all the time. And when someone introduces me to a great one...well...I love them for it. So, if you are an author and you'd like to share a story, contact me at lcy_thrn1@yahoo.com and I'll tell you what I need from you.

As for my third post...I'm still thinking on that. I've never been a great blogger. I'm just not that person. I love to write, but I work best when I'm sharing the story in my head, not my own, lol. Either way, I hope you continue to stop by and say hello.

Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced...
www.lacythorn.com

Twitter: @laceythorn1
Facebook: Author Lacey Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment