Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Muse: Seduction

The other day, I noticed a young woman flirting with a man. It amused me. Then, I stopped and thought, "Oh, my God! Was that what I looked like at that age when I was seeking to be seductive and enticing?" The answer? Probably.

I remember being young and inexperienced. I had no clue except what I'd read in books, seen on television and the movies, or heard from friends. I wasn't naive by any means. I knew the jest of things and was eager to experience it. Of course, I wanted the more romantic version of that first time. What I got was me on my back in the graveyard with a sailor home on leave urging me to "just relax." My response? "Yeah, like you would relax with someone shoving something in you." Not exactly romantic, but unforgettable none-the-less. Apparently, I've always had a way with words!

But seriously, have you ever thought of your younger days when you thought you knew it all? Using a blow-pop to intimate giving a blow job? Seductively licking your lower lip or nipping it with your teeth? The way I'd bend over to get something... Man was I a tart in the making, lol! And I had many friends practicing the same moves. It was fun! I just knew that someday I was going to land my Prince Charming. Okay...so maybe I was a little naive!

But have I really grown and changed? I still hold myself in a certain way when someone I am attracted to is around. I might not have a sucker handy, but I can convey my sexual knowledge with a mere look now. And, probably, I'm still searching for that romantic version that finds me with my Prince Charming!

What about you? What did you do when you were in your teens that you felt was sexy? I could list a ton of things, lol, but I'll spare us all that trip down memory lane. I'd much rather see what you have to share!

Until next time, happy reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced...
www.lacythorn.com
Twitter: @laceythorn1
Facebook: Author Lacey Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment