Tuesday, May 28, 2013

More Pleasures

Yep, that's right. Tomorrow's release of SEALed For Pleasure won't be the end of the Pleasures series! I've found a way to keep the series alive and thriving. I have more characters that I hope you'll love! I'm hoping to have another one or more out this year. I do have several other projects in the works first. But I've already worked out the storyline for the next Pleasures book!
So what heroes would you like to see? What occupation gets you excited? I'd love to hear your ideas! So share away with me. If you could pick three men to worship you, what career do you see them having? I can't wait to hear what you guys come up with!

Until next time, happy reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced...
www.lacythorn.com

Twitter: @laceythorn1
Facebook: Author Lacey Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment