Saturday, October 5, 2013

I've been a bad, bad girl....

I've mentioned more than once how horrible I am when it comes to blogging. As you can tell, I don't lie. I will always find time for anything except blogging, lol. So here I am again, saying hello, and hoping you still love me!

I've been busy writing, writing, writing. So, see! I have the perfect excuse for not blogging like I should. Since my last post on Sharing Gianna, I've had several other books release. I have a new trilogy of Pleasures books with Resplendence Publishing. Three brand new stories centered around close friends who all find their happiness in the arms of three men....that would be three for each of them. After all...it is pleasure.

I also have my newest sci-fi ménage plus book with Ellora's Cave Publishing, Confined Love. I plan to write more in this series, expanding it and building it.

My head has also been exploding with new story ideas. Some are brand new stories while others are new additions to current series. I once feared what would happen when I ran out of story ideas. Now I know that won't happen. I'll run out of time to write them all down long before my creative well runs dry.

So here I am, apologizing for being bad...but would you really want me any other way? I hope not! I'll try to be better at keeping in touch, and keeping you all informed.

Until next time...
Happy Reading!

Lacey Thorn
It's your world...unlaced...
www.lacythorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment